Your SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Here at EVEREST PLUMBING!
At Everest Plumbing, we are fully committed to the safety of your family. We have been implementing safety measures for years before COVID-19 became widespread in our country, and will continue to do so, long after we overcome it. Here are the steps we take on every service call to keep you and your family safe.
- We have confirmed that our team members have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and they have not traveled outside of United States this year.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- Team members with respiratory illness or symptoms of high fever, irregular and persistent cough, are asked to stay home for at least 14 days and be cleared by a physician before they return to work.
- Each team member will have on hand sanitizing wipes, and they will be used before and after every job. A new pair of disposable gloves will be worn at all times and changed after every service call.
- Shoe covers/floor savers will be worn on every visit as we always have.
- Whole house filtration systems will be offered in an effort to provide relief for families who don’t have access to bottled or filtered water, while supplies last.
- We are canceling all service calls to homes where someone is quarantined, shows symptoms of respiratory illness or has high fever.
While those measures will create additional obstacles, in an already difficult time, we are confident that those steps are necessary to ensure everyone’s safety. We will continue to monitor the advice of our health officials and introduce additional measures of safety if necessary.
We know that during this time, having your plumbing in a working order is critical to proper sanitation, that is why Everest Plumbing is still operating during normal business hours servicing our community of Greenville County, S.C.